THE CLUB CHARLESTON CONCEPT —
A UNIQUE MIX OF CASUAL ELEGANCE AND SERIOUS FUN!
After years of hearing wishful comments from friends and fellow-billiards
players alike, Jan, Peggy and Greg joined forces and embarked upon
a mission to create an upscale billiards parlor where adults could
enjoy billiards the way it was meant to be – on high-quality,
full-size tables, spaciously placed with plenty of room for making
shots from ALL angles without bumping into people at the next table!
THE CONCEPT HAS BECOME REALITY!
- A place where friends could gather to watch their favorite sports
on huge-screen TVs in comfort, with attentive servers to bring
ice cold beer and delicious cocktails
- A place where people could enjoy steel-tip darts with lanes
designed specifically for playing darts.
- A place where people could just sit and relax in a secure setting,
order their favorite drinks, watch some of the best billiards
around, and enjoy themselves in an adults-only atmosphere.
- 4,000 square foot Billiard Parlor with 11 spaciously placed
Connelly® tables featuring 1-1/4" slate, solid oak cabinets,
leather drop pockets, and quality fiberglass house cue sticks.
- TV Room has huge screen, flat-panel TVs and lots of comfortable
seating for viewing your favorite sports.
- Semi-private Dart Room for quality, English steel-tip dart play.
- Secure, upscale, adults-only setting.
- Clean, comfortable adjoining bar has "neighborhood pub"
atmosphere and the most popular video poker games.
- Full-service bar has wide selection of all the popular spirits,
wine and beer.
- Individual tables for board games or quiet conversation.
- Friendly, attentive bartenders expertly mix your choice of cocktails
and serve your favorite beer in ice cold mugs ("Coldest beer
in Las Vegas" per LV CityLife Magazine.)
- Conveniently located and open 24/7
- Internet jukebox offers musical library of over 2,000
songs - more can be downloaded.
Come to Club Charleston and see for yourself what the talk is all
about. You’ll wonder why no one in Las Vegas has ever delivered
on this terrific concept before now!
TO CLUB CHARLESTON
"Best Place to Shoot Pool"
— LV Review Journal
"Coldest Beer in
Las Vegas" — LV CityLife Magazine
"...designed to provide a secure, esthetically pleasing billiards
experience...equipment is first rate."—The Vegas Voice.
". . .a well-appointed billiards hall. The pub welcomes both
amateur players and seasoned shooters, and the north wing features
a bevy of pristine tables for both."
— A. Kiraly, As Managing Ed., LV CityLife Mag.
"Nice atmosphere. A great place to meet up with friends."
— Doug & Lynda MacDuffee, long-time Club Charleston customers.
Club Charleston co-Creators: Jan, Peggy, Greg.
If we build it, are you SURE they will come?
Spaciously placed pool tables with
adjoining Darts Room.
Party room can be reserved
FREE for parties. Can include buffet-style
meals and cocktail waitress for serving
drinks from the full-service bar. Click
here for details...